Nail Salon IMC Ventilation Code Compliance
The HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System fully complies with, and exceeds, IMC Ventilation Code requirements for Nail Salons.
For Nail Salons IMC 2015/IMC 2018 generally requires:
- a minimum of 50 cfm of air extraction from each nail station
- at least one exhaust inlet per nail station located <12” from the point of chemical application
- exhaust of all extracted air from the nail salon to the outdoor atmosphere
Added benefits of system use include:
- The clean air output of each system can be applied to the total 0.6 CFM/ft2 that is required to be exhausted from overall salon air, which in turn conserves energy
- Prevents contaminated air from re-entering the salon and/or entering adjacent environments, including neighboring businesses or residences
- Prevents nail dust from accumulating in duct-work and creating potential hazards
IMC 2015 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IMC2015/chapter-...
IMC 2018 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/yc7355qxk7/chapt...
With patented eHEAP® technology, this unit effectively cleans air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer work environment with a healthy breathe zone for occupants.
As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to capture microscopic air borne particles and kill microorganisms; including dust, smoke, allergens, virus, bacteria, mold, gasses, odors, and VOCs.
Recommend Nail Salon Use
(1) HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture Dual Inlet system is capable of serving (2) adjacent nail stations.
The HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System is the ideal system for use in a multitude of commercial settings, including beauty salons, dental offices, prosthetic labs, auto shops, work stations, and more.
The HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture Outside Ventilation System is designed to discharge treated air out of the facility via an exhaust duct connection to the outlet port of the unit.
Weight, Dimensions & Installation
The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 90 lbs. - 24”l x 24”w x 15”h
Engineered for easy installation, this unit mounts perfectly flush, and blends, with any drop ceiling with a standard 2'x2' panel arrangement and a minimum clearance of 18".
The standard extraction arm hose length is 7’ and is designed for salons with a ceiling height of approximately 10’. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
By easily adjusting the flexible hose, the hoods of the extraction arms can be strategically positioned to capture impure air.
The HA-CMSC-G2-3-WD-OV offers simple remote-control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of air flow and sound level.
Maintenance of the unit is simple and does not require the use of any tools.
The recommend filter replacement cycle is 6 months on average. However, the need for filter replacement naturally varies depending on the frequency and nature of use.
When it is time for the filters to be changed, the face plate simply unlocks and swings open, which enables access to the drop-down filter housing.
The following replacement filters are compatible with this unit: