Nail Salon IMC Ventilation Code Compliance
The HealthyAir® Source Capture System fully complies with, and exceeds, IMC Ventilation Code requirements for Nail Salons.
For Nail Salons IMC 2015/IMC 2018 generally requires:
- a minimum of 50 cfm of air extraction from each nail station
- at least one exhaust inlet per nail station located <12” from the point of chemical application
- exhaust of all extracted air from the nail salon to the outdoor atmosphere
Added benefits of system use include:
- The clean air output of each system can be applied to the total 0.6 cfm/ft2 that is required to be exhausted from overall salon air, which in turn conserves energy
- Prevents contaminated air from re-entering the salon and/or entering adjacent environments, including neighboring businesses or residences
- Prevents nail dust from accumulating in ductwork and creating potential hazards
IMC 2015 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IMC2015/chapter-...
IMC 2018 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/yc7355qxk7/chapt...
With patented eHEAP® technology, this unit effectively cleans air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer work environment with a healthy breathe zone for occupants.
As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to capture microscopic air borne particles and kill microorganisms; including dust, smoke, allergens, virus, bacteria, mold, gasses, odors, and VOCs.
Recommend Nail Salon Use
(1) HealthyAir® Source Capture Dual Inlet system is capable of serving (2) adjacent nail stations.
The HealthyAir® Source Capture System is the ideal system for use in a multitude of commercial settings, including beauty salons, dental offices, prosthetic labs, auto shops, work stations, and more.
The HealthyAir® Source Capture Outside Ventilation System is designed to discharge treated air out of the facility via an exhaust duct connection to the 4” dia. outlet port of the unit.
Weight, Dimensions & Installation
The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 45 lbs. - 12”l x 14”w x 21”h
The standard extraction arm hose length is 45”. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
This portable floor unit is designed to be positioned in close proximity to the work station, however in some cases remote location of units is required. For customized layouts, please contact us for engineering and design recommendations.
By easily adjusting the flexible hose, the hoods of the extraction arms can be strategically positioned to capture impure air.
The HA-SCP-G4-OV offers simple remote-control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of air flow and sound level.
Maintenance of the unit is simple and does not require the use of any tools.
The recommend filter replacement cycle is 6 months on average. However, the need for filter replacement naturally varies depending on the frequency and nature of use.
The following replacement filter is compatible with this unit: