Thank you for shopping at HealthyAir.com. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product(s) within 10 days of receipt.
Please call (800) 259-2535 Ext. 3 to be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning the product.
- A 10% Restocking Fee will be applied to all authorized returns.
- All sales of Ceiling-Mount units are final.
- All sales of replacement filters are final. In the event that the wrong replacement filter is ordered, contact us to obtain an exchange authorization. All shipping costs associated with an exchange will be charged prior to exchange.
- All sales of replacement parts, spare parts and/or customized parts are final.
- Shipping and handling cost are not refundable.
- Shipping costs associated with Free Shipping and/or Discounted Shipping promotions will be deducted from the refund amount in the event of return.
- Returns must be returned pre-paid and Healthy Air Inc. cannot accept C.O.D deliveries.
- In the event that Healthy Air Inc. pre-pays return shipping, all return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
- Non-defective products accepted for return must be in resalable condition, in original factory packaging with all components and/or accessories, received free of markings, and packed in accordance with shipping guidelines provided.
- All returns are inspected and if found to not be in resalable condition a 25% fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Healthy Air Inc. is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping.
- Shortages of products being returned shall be the responsibility of the customer. The cost of items that are not returned will be deducted from the refund.
- Defective products will be replaced or repaired if they are under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All products that are damaged after shipment will be repaired or replaced at cost to the customer.
- Special ordered or custom-made products are not returnable.
- Accounts will be credited following the receipt, inspection and approval of returned products.
- Terms are subject to change.
Healthy Air Inc. only makes this 1-Year Warranty to the original retail purchaser who submits the enclosed Warranty Registration Card within 10 days of purchase by email to Sales@HealthyAir.com.
This Warranty applies only to the repair or replacement of any manufactured or supplied part of this product which, upon inspection by Healthy Air Inc. authorized personnel, proves to have failed in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship.
The sole responsibility of Healthy Air Inc. under this Warranty is, in its sole discretion, to either repair or replace a duly registered product (or defective part thereof) with the same or a comparable model within a reasonable period of time, subject to the following exclusions, limitations, statutory rights and warranty claim procedures.
This Warranty is exclusive, and Healthy Air Inc. expressly disclaims all other or additional warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, workmanship, or fitness for a particulate purpose.
Retain proof of purchase and the original box and packing materials.
Exclusions to the Warranty
This Warranty does not apply, or is void, as to any product or part damaged by (1) accident, misuse, abuse, or lack of reasonable care or normal maintenance; (2) installation or operation under conditions other than those recommended by Healthy Air Inc.; (3) subjecting the product to any but the specified voltage; (4) servicing or disassembly by unauthorized personnel; (5) removing or defacing the serial number; or (6) modifying the original factory-assembled unit in any way.
This Warranty does not apply to shipping charges for product shipped to or from the manufacturer or designated distributor in connection with warranty claims nor does it apply to any damages that occur during such shipment.
This Warranty does not apply to installation, removal, re-installation, and/or related expenses. This Warranty does not apply to replacement filters.